prozac

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
genestevens

prozac

Post by genestevens »

does prozac make rls worse?

claradragon

Post by claradragon »

Hi there :D

Welcome

I took prozac for 6 months last year for depression and found that although it took the edge off my depression it did not improve my symptoms

It may be for some it works and others it doesn't

Read as much as you can on the board and learn,there are many useful links in the posts that will help you find out more about antidepressants and other medications.

claradragon

Post by claradragon »

I don't have the word skills of some of the others here but if you visit the ssri topic and read becats welcome she says it sooooo much better than i :lol:

jan3213

Prozac

Post by jan3213 »

Hi genestevens

Welcome to our forum. This is Jan. I take 20 mg. or Prozac (which is not listed on my bio) 1 x daily. It takes the edge off and helps my depression somewhat, but doesn't eliminate it entirely. It does not make my RLS worse. By the way, you'll find many wonderful people on this site who are very caring and knowledgeable. When I first got on the site, I read every post and all the information the RLS foundation had available. Don't be afraid to ask questions--that's what we're all here for. By the way, my bio is on page 1/New to RLS/New Members and Current Members Please Help. We're asking that all new members plesase fill out a bio, too. There are examples of what we want in that thread. If you don't know all of the information right now, do the best you can. You can always go back and fill out another bio, and when you welcome a newcomer, just change the page number of your bio when you tell them where it is. Again, welcome!!

Jan