PLM

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
smithwen

PLM

Post by smithwen »

I actually have periodic limb movement which is similar to RLS. I need help! I've seen 3 different doctors over the past year and they keep changing my meds and nothing is working! I've tried Serequel, Klonopin (worked, but was "hung over" for a good 12-15 hours), Neurontin, Elivil, Trazodone. I want to go back to Restoril because that worked well when I was first diagnosed 10 years ago. However, my doctors have not granted this request because they say that you do get used to it and have to change to something else. I haven't taken it in over 2 years so my point is let me talk it now so I can sleep and I'll deal with changing it later! I'm tired of changing meds that don't work.

Help! Does anyone else have PLM and if so, what is working for you?

Desparate for a good night sleep in Tampa