Mirapex and heat

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

Way to go Susan!!! I feel your frustration and at times during my visit with the dr., wanted to go over and pull her computer screen from her hands and see just what ta blimping info she was looking at (figured it was notes from the other doc how hard I am to deal with!).

I'm proud of you for standing your ground. Sometimes I get chills instead of the flashes, but I figured it was just when I'm not flashin my body isn't use to the drop in temps!@! and shivers.

I am sorry you had to endure that visit, but don't you feel more empowered now that you got your vicadon. Maybe I won't see you logged on to the discussion board in the early am tonight! Praying you sleep well.
Who took the FUN out of disFUNctional?
Kim <><