NerveFix

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
OfcRLS

NerveFix

Post by OfcRLS »

I am wondering if anyone else has tried this product (NerveFix)?

First, let me give you some background info on myself. I have had RLS since I was a child (I am 30 now). My RLS is 24/7 and very painful. I have tried Sinemet, Miripex, Requip, Gabapentin, Lyrica, Tramadol and have used sleep aids....all have failed. I am currently taking Oxycodone and so far it is the only thing that has worked.

I was in a Hi-Health store about 1 1/2 weeks ago and found a product called NerveFix made by a company called NaturalCare. In case you are wondering....no, I do not work for this company, have absolutley no affialtions with this company, get no kickbacks nor do I own any stock, etc.

I decided to give it a try and after three days found that it really seemed to work. It has reduced my pain drasticaly and allowed me to reduce the amount of Oxycodone I take (though I do not think it has done a lot for the PLM). I will continue to use it for a month or two and give you guys an update.

If anyone else has used this product please let me know. If anyone is interested give it a try, it can't hurt and I would love your feedback. The following is the listed ingredients from the back of the box:

[b]Indications: Helps relieve symptoms of numbness, tingling, burning, nerve pain and pins and needles.

Directions: Adults and children age 12 and above: Take 2 capsules twice daily until symptoms are reduced, then 1 capsule twice daily.

Warnings: For adults and children ages 12 and above. If symptoms are severe or persist, ask a doctor. Such symptoms may be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or nursing, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.

NerveFix Active Ingredients: Aconitum napellus - 6x, 12x, 30x: tingling, numbness, burning undulating sensation, neuralgia, restlessness, shooting pains, back numb, insensibility of hands and feet, swollen.

Belladonna - 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x: shooting pains along limbs and pain in hips and thighs, facial neuralgia.

Cantharis vesicatoria - 6x, 12x, 30x: burning soles of feet at night, soles burn, undue inflammation.

Ferrum phosphoricum - 6x, 12x: inflammations, burning sensations, sensitivity, pain in shoulder, hands swollen and painful.

Hypericum perforatum - 3x, 6x: pain in toes and fingers-especially in tips, neuritis with tingling, burning pain, traumatic neuralgia and neuritis, numbness and flossy skin, pain in nape of neck, radiating up spine and down limbs.

Kali phosphoricum - 6x, 12x: pains with depression and subsequent exhaustion, anxiety and nervous dread.

Magnesium phosphoricum - 8x, 12x: anti-spasmodic, cramping of muscles with radiating pains, neuralgic pains.

Phosphorus - 6x, 12x, 30x: burning feet, arms and hands become numb, ascending sensory and motor paralysis from ends of fingers and toes.

Spigelia anthelmia - 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x: agitation and anxiety, restless, neuralgia extending to arm or both arms, nervous system.

Other Ingredients: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Anise, Benfotiamine, Betaine HCL, Capsules (gelatin, purified water, glycerin, titanium dioxide), Chamomile, Choline (bitartrate), Deer Antler Velvet, Evening Primrose Oil, Inositol, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Cobalamin, N-acetyl cysteine, Passion Flower, Pyridoxine HCL, Silica.[/b]

I have not experienced any side effects from this product.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I wonder if you might get more responses if this was in the non=pharm section? Some people don't read all the sections.

I haven't heard of it. I am looking forward to your update, though. I hope it continues to work.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.