My first post

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
TheRLSperson

My first post

Post by TheRLSperson »

This is my first post, and my doc put me on 100mg tramadol.

IT WORKS!!

life is good

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

That's great! Welcome. It's good to hear success stories.

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

Hooray! (did a cheerleader jump because confetti makes people have to scroll too much!!! :D )

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Welcome to the forum, RLSperson

I'm so glad your RLS is under control!! <<I'm throwing confetti left over from Dee--call me a rebel!>> :shock: :lol:

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

my first post

Post by ctravel12 »

Welcome rlsperson. I am so glad the meds are helping you. Please let us know how you are doing from time to time. We are like one large family and really care how you are doing. We love to hear posts like this one.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

brandy

Post by brandy »

So encouraging to hear good news! Congrats and welcome.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer