More on Rotigotine

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
ViewsAskew

More on Rotigotine

Post by ViewsAskew »

One of the drugs in development, a DA delivered via a patch, has succesfully completed their second Phase III study - should be applying for Phase IV by the end of the year. For those who need drugs, this is thought to be an answer to augmentation due to the consistent delivery. It will still be a few more years before it's available. But, even those who stopped DAs for other reasons, but still need drugs may find this works.

http://www.pharmalive.com/News/index.cf ... egoryid=40
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

FidgetBoy

Post by FidgetBoy »

Great news!.... I think. I am going to try this when it comes out but am worried that folks like you and I are going to have more of the same problems with this class of meds. Are you going to give a whirl, Ann?
Josh

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Not sure. . .after three miserable failures, I'm not sure I have it in me to do it. We'll see, as I've got years to go before it will be available. How about you?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.