A Lightbulb moment ???

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
bradyferguson

A Lightbulb moment ???

Post by bradyferguson »

bye
Last edited by bradyferguson on Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

becat

Angels alike

Post by becat »

Brady,
Is that each or do we have to spilt it? And BTW, I've accidentially answered to worse than A.H. a couple of times in my life....... :)
Thank you for the wonderful words you've sent my way. My dear, I didn't do anything that you wouldn't do for someone else. Now maybe you have your own power to do so. It's a gift from you to let me try and be there for you. Truely, awesome that you took a new breathe yesterday. AWESOME.
I thought about you tons last night. I hoped that your heart heard you. It sounds like it did. Your still strong, your laughter during treatment shows that. Your here and your worthy, I believe that with all my heart.
You helped me just the same. Allowing me to reach out when I felt like mine was not much to offer. I had many things to do yesterday, having just come back from a trip. But my dear you were the reason I woke up yesterday. Not to take anything away from my wonderful family and life........But I needed you as much as you needed me. You gave me a new breathe yesterday, as well. I was feeling Lazy and Lame myself.
Angels alike my dear, a shared light bulb.
I'm off to bowling, this morning. The really call me names there. :) Mostly my own team though, so it's ok. I have yet to master the game, but I'm fun. :?
Brady, you walk tall today. No matter what anyone thinks they know about you, you know better. No matter what anyone calls you, you know your name. You know your strong, wiser, and getting better everyday at being you. You call that Dr. Back, stay on his/her heels, answers you need and deserve to get.
Many hugs. Prayers are with you. May the sun shine a while on you.

John Snellings

I laughed a little.

Post by John Snellings »

Hey, I like your style! In the throws of adversity you look on the side I always do when you said

"I could still kick his ****" I love it!

Hopefully you don't take offense, I just laughed at that remark. The rest however is typical I was in the US Army, not much different.
They call it a profile, you have to wear a tag around your neck. Totally demeaning.

john