AT THE END OF MY ROPE TODAY

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
debt_59

AT THE END OF MY ROPE TODAY

Post by debt_59 »

Any sleep med suggestions, I amat the end of the rope today

The Lunesta is not working well ,
I can't really explain the taste but I know it's bad and it makes water taste bad. I don't think it's gonna work for me had 6 bad hours of sleep in the last 4 days. I am totally and mentally exausted
I do not know what else to ask Dr to try on me. I am so tired I think I could have a nervous break down if I knew how to have one LOL
I am going to call doc cause my legs have even been worse than usual. Been real depressed but I went off the Cambalta to cause I thought it was doing the leg thing allot worse was only on them 3 days to. But the legs continue to get worse and I am now wondering if it is the Lunesta?? Any one had this effect with Lunesta? Also I have had terrible indestigation since the Lunesta any one else?
I am going to ask doc to knok me out today and tonight then to find something else for me. I don't care if they give me a shot or what they have to do but I have to go to sleep today. I can't function. I have my own business so I can go home it's a laundromat and it will run without me today and tonight I am sure. If I don't get some restfull sleep I am going to end up in the nut ward. I will ask my hubby to have the little men in the white coats to come get me.
Any sleep med suggestions and how about the different reactions I am having?
Thank- God and you all for this board
Sincerely
Debbie

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Debbie, I am so sorry. I can hear the despair in your words and I wish I could help you. RLS controls every stinking aspect of our lives and I hate it, too.

I'm glad you are going to the doctor. Hopefully he will give you something to knock you out. Hang on, honey. Your're not alone, but I know that doesn't amount to a hill of beans right now. When it gets as bad as it is for you, you feel like there's no hope at all.

There is, you just have to keep telling yourself that. Bless your heart.

Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

debt_59

Post by debt_59 »

Jan thanks so much for your kind words!! That's why I love this place everyone here actually knows what we each go through!
We can feel each others pain, know what it is like not to get sleep.
We can actually say we know how you feel , cause the Dr's sure don't and neither does anyone else!
Our spouses. children they see what we go through and my husband vowed he would never let me run out of my meds again, he said it was like watching a junkie come off of something he creid with me the first time he actually realized what going without my meds did to me.
I had not slept in 3 nights just like now. I was up walking the floors he took me into the emergency room and they gave me a shot, they said enogh to knock a horse down, Did not knok me down I was still walking the floors 3 hours later. Could barely keep my eyes open but the legs would not stop.
He followed me around the house and cried and stayed up all night with me till I finall went down. He then vowed he would never let me run out of my meds on a weekend again. Not even one night no matter what they cost.
Thanks again Jan, I have a call in to Dr now and am waiting for a call back. I hope they call soon, I so want to go to sleep but my legs are a mess as we speak to I really think it is the Lunesta, it has to be
Hugs to you all
Debbie

rfishburn

Post by rfishburn »

Hopefully the doctor will get you all fixed up!
Randy

debt_59

Post by debt_59 »

Thanks Randy, hopefully they will, I hate the trail and error on another new drug though.
Thank-you all
Debbie