Well... This should be fun

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Neco

Post by Neco »

I understand.. I don't think he'll have an issue prescribing them though, since he sent me home with a box full of sample bottles (only 4 to a bottle), 32 tablets in all.

dv

Post by dv »

Ok good, Zach. I just hate thinking that anybody has to suffer with this affliction. It's so agonizing.

Here's to you getting the help you need. cheers.

Dana

Neco

Post by Neco »

I bought a pack of cigarettes today.. It's been 3 years and some change... I dunno, it felt great when I took my first drag... Meh, all these years without touching them and lately with all my stress I have had multiple dreams of me smoking, etc.. I dunno. My RLS & other problems seemed to appear after I quit.. seems like a small part of me has the unreal expectation it'll all go away if I lite up again.. I know that's not true, but it felt so good. Seems like everything is coming full circle with me, I keep repeating the past.

I was a smoker from around 12/13 until my 21st birthday... now here I am after just turning 24 :( At least I can say I don't intend it to be like before, where I could go through a pack a day sometimes, I think I will only have one when I am simply stressed way out, vs habbit/to kill time, etc. like I used to.