TODAY I GOT MY PAIN MEDS/5MG'S OF ROXICODONE 4 TIMES A DAY

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
stitch

TODAY I GOT MY PAIN MEDS/5MG'S OF ROXICODONE 4 TIMES A DAY

Post by stitch »

Just wanted to let my friends know that I did get my pain meds today only for 2 wks but it's a start. Like the sujbect says 5mg's 4 times a day.

I was in the chat rm last nite and I really want to thank you all for listening to me and understanding what I am going through. I did sign up for a new membership and the news letter but I did it twice and i received an email today with a return of my money.

So I really want to thank everyone and you know who you are and also that I got the pain meds. Now I will wait to hear from my surgeon about my back and I am hoping all this will help the back pain and the RLS to settle down.......Jeannie :D

ctravel12

Re: TODAY I GOT MY PAIN MEDS/5MG'S OF ROXICODONE 4 TIMES A D

Post by ctravel12 »

stitch wrote:Just wanted to let my friends know that I did get my pain meds today only for 2 wks but it's a start. Like the sujbect says 5mg's 4 times a day.

I was in the chat rm last nite and I really want to thank you all for listening to me and understanding what I am going through. I did sign up for a new membership and the news letter but I did it twice and i received an email today with a return of my money.

So I really want to thank everyone and you know who you are and also that I got the pain meds. Now I will wait to hear from my surgeon about my back and I am hoping all this will help the back pain and the RLS to settle down.......Jeannie :D

Hi Jeannie I am so glad that you got your meds.
Jeannie you said that you signed up for a new membership and the newsletter and then received an e-mail with the return of your money. Are you referring to the rls foundation?

I hope that you get some good news from your surgeon regarding your back and that the meds do help your back and your rls

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Fantastic Jeannie,
I know it's only two weeks so enjoy the rest from the constant pain.
Good New our friend.
Hugs and the moon, and restful painfree nights,
Lynne

dv

Post by dv »

Great news Jeanne. Hopefully you won't have the eye problems that startle the docs and take you off of them. Enjoy your RLS free days and keep a journal of your symptoms and when you take your meds. I have found that the docs can see that we are REALLY using it for medication and not recreation, when we go to the trouble of logging it all down. Plus we could use it in a lawsuit if we are not treated seriously, and they all want to avoid that...I think it just helps them to see that we are sincere.

Keep us posted!!

Dana

stitch

Post by stitch »

Thank you all my new friends. And yes I write everything down, can't remember that good. When I have to take neurontin 5 times aday, requip 6 times and now the pain meds, well you all get the picture.

And Dana I did have to prove what I was taking when my cleanning lady was taking my pain meds and I came up 20 short twice. I thought it was the drug store. So i took my papers to the dr's but I still don't think they believed me. :roll:

So far nothing great and wonderful has happened, only had 2 pills but my legs are still. Be still my legs, be still. :o

Now the next thing is to hear from the surgeon about the xrays of my back and if anything isn't right. Maybe then I can start PT again.

Thanks so much for all the posts....Jeannie

Neco

Post by Neco »

The cleaning lady? That sucks.. I'm guessing you just "let her go"? I probably would have gone paranoid and put my pills in one places with a camera fixed on them, haha