sigh...

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Neco

Post by Neco »

Well I stopped in to talk to one the nurses at my doctors office, and got him instead (go figure, when I want him I get the nurses). I told him aside from some hyperreflexia I seem to be doing OK and haven't stopped taking them yet.. Most of my side effects have diminished significantly or are gone. So he wrote me another script for #120.

I guess the rest is out of my hands now.. I hope I don't have any more problems by continuing to take it.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Zach, you and your medical care worry me sometimes. :shock: Take care of yourself, will you?

Susan

Neco

Post by Neco »

Ehh, don't worry about me. My doc is a good guy. I think maybe he deals with me differently than he deals with other patients.. I can count on him to give me a fair shake when I bring logical facts and observations to the table. At least he respect my intelligence, I suppose ?

I mean think of it this way. I was stopping the Luvox at the time I started the Tramadol, I'm thinking it just may have been floating around in my system and not totally cleared out yet. He says that it is possible that was the case. I've been taking near the same amount that I was taking before my seizure also, and it has been almost 2 weeks now without one + a lot of my other side effects are indeed gone, or slowly dissapearing over time.

I think it's worth another close call personally.. Sure beats having no treatment at all.. I can't live like that. I really would go off the deep end - I came very close before, a year ago. Back then it was only 2 weeks. I could last maybe a month or two at the most.