HOW DO I GET TO CHAT ROOM

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
stitch

HOW DO I GET TO CHAT ROOM

Post by stitch »

It's 10:15PM EST and I have been trying to get into the chat room 9PM. I have also tried other nites and no one is ever there. Am I missing something on how to get into the chat room. I know how to but thought there might be a secret code to get in. LOL :lol:

Thanks for all your replies to the requip cold turkey. I couldn't do it but only have had 2 so far. Jeannie

walkindafloors

Post by walkindafloors »

I'm not able to get in since they changed the format. I get as far as putting in my password & stuff, then my computer says "still waiting for data" and nothing ever comes up...
very frustrating - I'm glad you posted cause I had given up. Maybe there is a secret I'm missing.
Who took the FUN out of disFUNctional?
Kim <><

PJ

Post by PJ »

you are not alone, I too have not been able to figure out how or when the chat room is available......can anyone help ????

stitch

Post by stitch »

I wish I could tell you how I got there but I think it was by luck and I don't remember.

I do know now that they chat on Monday around 7:30 wct and I guess around 10:00/10:30 ect. I have been there and chatted and everyone is so nice and so helping. So maybe Charlene can help you to get to the chat room. But I have chatted with her and she is so nice and helpful along with many others. Good luck PJ and walkindafloors. I wish I could of been more help on getting into the room, Jeannie

PJ

Post by PJ »

TY for the information. I have been able to get into the chat room, it is just that I am the only one there :( ....having the day of the week and time will be helpful. Hopefully I can catch you all on a Monday. Several years ago I was in the chat room and it was so helpful. There were people there from 8pm est to 11pm est, so it appears that it has changed. Again, thanks for your help :)

becat

Post by becat »

http://www.rls.org/NetCommunity/Page.as ... &srcid=178

You have to go through the homepage for the Foundation.
They have taken the faster link off to get there, so you would be looking at the community tabs on top.....then to communicate with others.....
then the chat or discussion choice pops up.

Hope this helps.
Lynne