Prescription kickbacks

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I totally agree with all of the above. Now, that's not to say I haven't had my feelings hurt and felt like I wasn't " understood" a time or two. But, as those before me mentioned, posts are so easily misunderstood because no one hears the tone of the voice or sees the facial expressions of those who are posting. If there is a problem, please (as Becat said), used the PM (personal message) to let the person you are upset with know. That's the best way to handle anything.

We want to keep this forum a "support forum" for all of those here and those who will come. This forum has been a wonderful source of information (thank you Ann) and support since 2004. Everyone plays a role here--some of us are great researchers and are more technical or clinical, and some of us are huggers. We're all needed.

I would like to see everyone continue to post (Dana, please). You never know what you've said or what information you've shared that will help someone else. Like Hos, I didn't know that much about pharmaceutical reps, etc., and I appreciated what you shared with us, Dana.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.