blood levels etc.

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Polar Bear

blood levels etc.

Post by Polar Bear »

My general practitioner did bloods, while I await to see a neurologist.
The readings are:
thyroid - serum 12.6 and TSH 0.93
B12s - 364 (normal is it seems is anywhere between 175 - 750)

Doc says these are all normal. I know nothing about levels and haven't yet researched what is 'normal levels'.
Does anyone have any comment on the levels??
thanks, Betty
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ctravel12

blood levels etc

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Betty How soon will you be seeing your neurologist? I would bring the readings to him to be sure everything is correct. I know when I had my thyroid tested my readings were 1.69 and the range was between 0.45 - 4.50

I am sure other members will post and give you some info too.

Good luck to you and let us know how it went with your neurologist.

Have a good day
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Thank you Charlene, yes will do as you say.
Betty
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Betty, you need to post the lab's range - each lab is different. . .
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.