MIRAPEX HANGOVER UPDATE

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
razorbackmatt72

MIRAPEX HANGOVER UPDATE

Post by razorbackmatt72 »

Just a little update on the Mirapex hangover...........this is my second week, the hangover has lessened and now only last for around 30mins to an hour after I wake as opposed to all day like the first few days. So far, knock on wood, my symptoms are 100% gone. My partner and I can sleep in the same bed without me waking them, I'm finally sleeping throughout the night and am amazed on how much better I feel during the day. It had been so long that I dont think I really remembered what it felt like to be rested and had just decided that I was a moody b****** and that was all there was to it. Just wanted to spread a little good news, although I know it may be temporary.........it feels good just the same. I hope someone else out there gets results like me and can feel what it's like for this weight to be lifted.

Matt

pokerdiva

Post by pokerdiva »

wow Matt that is great, I hope the mirapex continues to work for you without the headache side effect. Keep us informed, I am curious to see if it continues to work for you. Do you have any other side effects at all?
thanks again