yow

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
doety

yow

Post by doety »

Ann, I'm so sorry. I'm afraid I would be screaming and pounding the walls. This is truly one of the most insidious disorders. Sometimes it makes me want to yell at my body: What EXACTLY is it you want from me??? and question whether my time on earth is to be spent just walking around and/or staggering from exhaustion. I'm glad you're sharing this for several reasons. I think it's good for you to put it down in words and I'm glad you're doing it in detail. There's the chance you'll discover something the rest of us could use. And also there's a chance that someone -- whose brain is clearer than yours at this point, because possibly they've had some sleep-- will be able to see something, see a pattern, and make a suggestion that might help.
I know it's not a question of giving up, you have to go on and try and try. What I hope is that you won't get depressed. I'm afraid I would already be there. You're very commited to these boards and we all appreciate it, and I want to say: Just stay close. We all care very much about you and will be hoping, hoping, that something works soon for you.