Requip feels like benzos to me

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
pedrime

Requip feels like benzos to me

Post by pedrime »

I've gradually increased my Requip dosage to .75. At this strength the immediate effect & the next-day hangover feel exactly like benzos did to me. Funny how we're all unique. I know benzos are addictive but I hate how they make me feel. Just an observation.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Are you saying EXACTLY like benzo's? Because that would be weird... mimicing the tiredness, etc.. Sure I could see, but that's interesting to hear..

I wish I was a medical oddity (more than already) and couldn't have developed a stronger tolerance to hydrocodone than 20 or 30mg... I'd have been set for life... heh 8)

pedrime

Post by pedrime »

Honestly, for me, EXACTLY like benzos. Same 'not a care in the world' feeling. Also get the munchies but fortunately something I can control. Then the next day feel slightly drugged.

I know what you mean about tolerance. Also I don't mind the opiate side effects. If I ever get on them for RLS, I'd only take them half the time & suffer through the rest.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Well be careful with the requip I guess.. make sure you don't end up in a bad spot with it.