Lunesta/ eszoplicone

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
SUGAR

Lunesta/ eszoplicone

Post by SUGAR »

I was just reading information on this new sleep drug coming out this month. Has anyone heard of it? I am just curious if it could help. It didn't say anything about dopamine or affecting that so just maybe... It is for insomnia and maintaining sleep througout the night. What do you guys think? Worth looking into?

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey all, I went to www.soltara.net/therap/lunesta.html to look up on this new medication. I think it should be looked at by those of you who understand meds better than I do. It is just comming out in Dec,04. If anyone takes a look at this I would also like to know what you think ??? thanks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae