Anyone use Carbamazepine(tegretol) or Ultram?

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
cmistaya

Post by cmistaya »

This is the first with this Nuerologist. That was my first visit. My Family Dr. tried requip, mirapix. and ativan, which hubby said made me act funny. She then moved me to Neurontin. She gave up with me after that and gave me to a Neurologist. I only saw him once but concerned with the way he prescribed and acted that he may not have any experience with RLS. I will give him a chance but not much of one. I took my pills tonight and don't have the numb feeling this time. I don't know if it had to do with skipping a dose. It doesn't matter to much. They still don't work and going nuts here. I will say my Neurologist said no to Ultram while on this med. He said they don't go together well. My Family Dr put me on Ultram for Arthritis in my knees but know I will need her to prescribe something else.