Nixing Requip, Lunestra, and Xanax

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
gulliver

Nixing Requip, Lunestra, and Xanax

Post by gulliver »

In addition to severe RLS, I also have COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Mirapex no longer works for me, but Requip has provided some relief -- NOT TOTAL-- from RLS during the night. However I often wake up (if I ever get to sleep) with breathing problems and must use oxygen. My pulmonary physician wants me to take Xanex because she seems to believe anxiety is causing the problem. I am really exhausted because I rarely am able to sleep more than 2 hours at a time, and then wake up wide awake even though I am also using Lunestra for sleep.
Any opinions on mixing Xanax, Lunestra and Requip?