nuerontin

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
BobbyD

Neurontin Dose

Post by BobbyD »

The dose for neurontin is the key!!!
I keep hearing about users taking 300-600 mg perday which is a drop in the bucket. That low dose will not affect symptoms. I've experimented with neurontin for years and for me, the only level that works is 2,400 mg (3, 800mg) at bedtime. I can almost assure you that this will work for you. Raise the level under your dr's advice but don't be hesitant to increase to this level. There are minimal side effects if any--you may be a bit groggy in the morning--but you'll sleep well!