Urelle and RLS - Don't take Urelle for > couple of days!

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Helen518

Urelle and RLS - Don't take Urelle for > couple of days!

Post by Helen518 »

OK, I have interstitial cystitis, a truly evil chronic pain problem in the urinary tract. I was having a flare, and after about 5 day sof taking this meds, I could not sleep due to terrible jerking and twitching, insomnia, panic attacks and a feeling when I closed my eyes that the room was spinning. I've also had some GERD.

During the day I fell asleep within minutes of sitting down to watch TV, have a conversation, or anything. It turns out Urelle is a combination of several medicines and one of them is an anticholinergic, and such medicines aggravate RLS!! The offending substance is called hyoscyamine. It causes anticholinergic syndrome including confusion, somnolence, abnormal EKG, digestive tract problems, seizures, confusion, dehydration among others.

I sure hope there is something else the Urologist can give me!!