Deciding when it is time to start doing drug therapy

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
badnights

Post by badnights »

my bad
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

Ann, your brain organizes with the same logic as mine, it's a bit scary.

I think I get it now. :-)
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Chipmunk wrote:Ann, your brain organizes with the same logic as mine, it's a bit scary.

I think I get it now. :-)

Well, of course - great minds hang out together!

Just curious, do you "see" information visually? I store and see information similar to an outline for a school paper, lol. In terms of places, I have a permanent map in my head and always know where anything is, what direction to turn, what it's next to, etc. I thought everyone saw things that way when I was younger.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

Ann, oh yes, definitely. I never knew other people might not be like that until I read Temple Grandin's book about being autistic. I am not autistic but apparently most people with autism think visually, which gives them special gifts but also makes it difficult for verbal learners and teachers to connect with them.
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Interesting.

I haven't read Temple Grandin's book, need to put that on my list of books to get.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Almost sounds like Synethesia

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

My mom and sister organize info in the same way. I've assumed that it's either a learned thing passed on, or it's a genetic way of seeing the world.

Mostly, it seems like logic to me. Things logically have a place and fit somewhere based on their relationship to other things. It makes it so you can see the big picture very easily, but can still hone in on the details if you need to.

I've often wondered what research was going on related to how people organize information. One day I'll look that up...

Managing Your RLS