reading posts

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Tom

reading posts

Post by Tom »

Hi Everyone,

I don't mean to sound like a grump.. I'm really not. It's just very difficult reading some posts when people don't use paragraphs. Sorry.. maybe just a bad night.

Sara

Post by Sara »

Hi, Tom--

I know what you're saying. Unfortunately, some of us get "on a roll" and are trying to get things down while they're in our minds, I think. Brain and fingers going at different speeds and we don't want to lose our train of thought.

But also, I don't have that problem now on a php format board like this one, but I used to with another computer/software combo not be ABLE to get paragraphs to view at all. Might be that some of our members have that incompatibilty I used to have. And I'm generally so long-winded, it was a REAL problem with my posts! :lol:

Hang in there. There's lots of useful and interesting information here if you CAN muddle your way through it. :D

Sara

reading posts

Post by Guest »

Hi Tom,

I hear ya. I also get frustrated with posts that run on and on with no paragraphs between the subjects. It makes it so hard to read. Especially if they are very long.

It's just so simple to hit the enter bar a time or two to separate the thoughts. Lets not forget our highschool and elementary English classes.

I also don't want to appear as a grump. Just a friendly reminder in hopes that we can write properly.

I know everyone is frustrated with their RLS, pain, medications and such. I am writing this with a smile.

Thanks!!!!!!