GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
ANGELGIRL

GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE

Post by ANGELGIRL »

:D Hi it's Lori (Angelgirl)
I just wanted to say I really enjoy the site and all of you are so friendly and knowledgeable. This is the first time I really got involved and posted on any forum at all on the web- I'm learning as I go.

I go to doctors that don't have any experience with RLS and have me on meds that increase rls. I also found the medication on your mediacal alert cards. I really think this is an excellent thing to have available. The one med is on the list to avoid. At least I know I'm not imaging I'm twitching more. Sometimes you have to research these meds and side effects of them on your own and this an ideal place to find out anything on any meds. It seems whenever you mention a different or new drug 4-5 people always join in on the conversation- comparing notes.

This also is a great place to visit when your having a bad day. No matter how bad your day is whether pain, depression or medical frustrations you can always read a post to pick you up- or find someone in worse shape and realize that you need to pull it together and go on.

Thanks for being here!!

Lori (angelgirl)
POODLES RULE

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Hey Lori!

You said it all i think! I sure don't know where I'd be without this site. Prolly have checked into that nice house on the hill with the protective rooms and nice long sleeve jackets?

Loves
Penguin
Beware the Penguin

jan3213

Hey Lori

Post by jan3213 »

It's Jan

Welcome from an "oldtimer". Hope you don't mind if I jump in! I don't know how long you've been a member, but I just wanted to say "hi" and tell you how glad I am that you found us. Hi Penguin!

I'm so sorry you have RLS! BUT, I'm so glad you found this place. We want you to feel welcome here! I've belonged for a year now. Sometimes I take a break, but I'm never far. And, I'll never be far. It's been a Godsend for me.

I believe I was No. 104 or 107 (something like that) when I joined. See how our numbers have grown? I think that's wonderful! Not that so many people have RLS, but that so many people have found this place and it's HELPING!

Penguin and people like her are part of the reason! Friendly, helpful, people who are willing to lend an ear, help you find information you need, or just give you a link to something that might help you.

Hey, Penguin, how's the hypno therapy coming? I've been watching your progress.

We're like a big family here. Some come in and out: some stay for a while and leave: some stay for a minute and leave: and some stay for a long time. But, no matter HOW long you're here, you are most definitely welcome! And, no matter how long some of us have been around, we can ALL still learn from one another!

Nice to meet you, Lori!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Hi Jan,

I will try to self hypnotize myself later again today. After sitting at Kathleen's recital for four hours last night DID A NUMBER! whoooo.
She's gone off on a camping trip with the church, so I will have PLENTY of me time today.

May call up one of my friends and see it she wants to watch "Monster" with me. Scarey movie that I don't think I can watch on my own. (yup i am a whimp) hee hee

I FINALLY got the pain out of my hand. Funny how it got there after my session. Any way
Got some things to do

Love you all!
Penguin
Beware the Penguin