Injections

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Andreas

Injections

Post by Andreas »

Has anyone tried injections-pain-nerve blockers?
I am in a Pain Clinc with a very good "try anything" Doctor.To test results of having a small electic pack install internally that would inject medication / nerve block into the spline, I had injections of the same stuff done manually.First in the knees, then later the groin and lastly the spline itself.The short part of the story is it didn't work for long enough to warrant being installed in my body.Sure felt funny when the needle touched the fluid in the spline-ZAP a mild shock right down to my toes!
Anyone else had pain /nerve blocking treatment trialed?
-Karl.