Pergolide

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
jan3213

A Great Day!

Post by jan3213 »

Jumpy

I had a Great Day! I got almost 5 hours sleep, my legs didn't hurt too bad this morning, the sun was shining, it was below 99 degrees farenheidt outside (humidity included--I do live in southern Illinois where the humidity and temperature are often the same), and the first thing I saw on my computer was a post from you about me ( of all things! ). It was so sweet of you to say those things to me, but (and I swear I'm not trying to be "humble"), I meant every single word. What a wonderful day! What a wonderful group of people I've found! I hope everyone else had a great day, too. Or at least a BETTER day! And, I'm always up for any advice on what foods might trigger attacks. I know it depends on the individual, but I think too much sugar has an effect on me, but there may be certain foods that might HELP RLS that I don't know about. You guys are so knowledgable about all sorts of things. Maybe I'm lazy, or maybe it's because I don't have anyone to bounce things off of because, as I said, I don't know anyone with RLS (until now). I feel like a sponge. I'm probably doing this all wrong. I should probably start a new topic. Right Jumpy? Just "jump" on me if I'm doing it wrong, okay? Anyway, Once again, thanks so much Jumpy. I wish I could meet you in person. I like to picture people in my mind and, maybe because I've "talked" to you and Nadia more than the others, I kind of have a "mind picture" of both of you. Isn't that funny? I'm rambling! Guess I'm getting old!

Gotta go! Love you guys!!!

Jan

jumpyowl

Hi, Jan:

Post by jumpyowl »

I caught both of your post and I replied to this one at great length because it was shear serendipity.

Of course, I lost the mail because again RLS website froze up on me.

I shall try to do better tomorrow Jan. :roll:
Jumpy Owl

jumpyowl

Good idea, Jan:

Post by jumpyowl »

Why do you not post things you come across in the thread of ORP?

About food and stuff? My plan is that in a week or two I will try to organize stuff and post a very crude form to give people an idea what info is useful.

I am excited about the narcolepsy info so I started a new topic - thread.
In general, I am learning more about sleep disorders. It is really fun to try to approach a problem from various directions.

Hope you have more and more good days. Try to increase your good sleep. Lots of info on the General Forum/RLS - Narcolepsy topic.

Fondly,
Jumpy Owl