Ropinerole withdrawal, oxycodone, & LDN

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
ViewsAskew

Re: Ropinerole withdrawal, oxycodone, & LDN

Post by ViewsAskew »

Thanks for the wonderful writing tonight - I am laughing, which is something I need lots more of...
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

yawny

Post by yawny »

Oh, Legbestill, you are funny...you had me and my husband laughing. My temple is more like the one from the second Indiana Jones movie.

Regarding the Phosphatidylserine (is it just me or is this a ridiculously spelled word? I will for now on refer to it as P) improving my sleep...I took it before I started taking better notes but I still have a partial working memory bank and remember the improvement it made wasn't big enough. However, I recently did try another product with P in it called Cortisol Manager by Integrative Therapeutics. It's a well known and dispensed product among the naturopaths in my area. It actually worked much better for my sleep (more solid sleep and not fractured). However, it caused reflux symptoms that grew in severity over time so I had to stop it. I believe my reaction isn't common (I'm freakishly over sensitive) so anyone curious about the product shouldn't be swayed by my experience.

http://www.integrativepro.com/products/ ... ol-manager

legsbestill

Post by legsbestill »

Thank you, Yawny, but I am starting to notice that my humor often 'coat-tails on the back of something hilarious that you have written and, yes, it was exactly an Indiana Jones type temple u imagined sitting, slightly shamefacedly, on the stairs contemplating its bad behaviour.
Also for info about the 'P' - agreed a most ridiculous word but because it was pseudo-scientific sounding I simply accepted it. I might look into it. I am the opposite of you and seem to tolerate take large and varied drugs and often require more than average to obtain results.

legsbestill

Post by legsbestill »

Actually reading the number of typos, punctuation failures and general errors in last post maybe I am a bit cavalier about my ability to tolerate the 'large and varied' quantities of drugs I have taken this evening in hope of a good night after a few days of disruption due to a family bereavement in Galway.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

legsbestill wrote:Actually reading the number of typos, punctuation failures and general errors in last post maybe I am a bit cavalier about my ability to tolerate the 'large and varied' quantities of drugs I have taken this evening in hope of a good night after a few days of disruption due to a family bereavement in Galway.

We need a contest to come up with the new made up word that describes walking up after a very late night, checking the RLS Board, and finding one of your posts with very poor grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

yawny

Post by yawny »

Ann, I believe that is called a...NightWalkerOopsie or NWO :)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Good one, yawny!

Managing Your RLS

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

When you see a post you made in the middle of the night and can only vaguely recall that it might have been you.
a DIDOT..... did I do that?
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Love it, PB!

Managing Your RLS