Infusion Update

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Polar Bear

Re: Infusion Update

Postby Polar Bear » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 pm

will likely keep augmentation at bay and hopefully no issues with tolerance until I get back to California in a few months. I'd rather wait until I am back to start making med changes. It will be easier that way. I only need to hold out a short time. I can do that!

Ann - my wish for you - that you get to waken to the 'birdies sing an' everything'

California, here I come right back where I started from.
Where Bowers of flowers bloom in the sun.
Each morning at dawning, birdies sing an' everything.
A sunkist miss said, "Don't be late" that's why I can hardly wait.
Open up that Golden Gate,
California here I come.
Betty
http://www.willis-ekbom.org/about-rls-wed/publications
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

legsbestill

Postby legsbestill » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Good luck, Ann.

ViewsAskew

Postby ViewsAskew » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 pm

What a lovely thing to see after grading student papers...
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Postby badnights » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 am

Happy Birthday (late) to Sleepy Angel!

Ann, regarding iron crossing the bbb wrote:I've read of at least two different experiments to get things through the blood brain barrier. I posted one of them a year or so ago.
I've often wondered what the obstacles are to injecting some kind of iron directly into the CSF. Like a lumbar puncture in reverse. Pain, risk of bleeding & maybe infection; and not knowing what or how much to inject nor how you could experiment to determine those things?
Beth - Wishing you all restful sleep tonight
WED/RLS AUGMENTATION:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6532&p=61601#p61601
Discussion Board Moderator's posts don't reflect the RLS Foundation's opinion & are not medical advice

fuz_mind

Postby fuz_mind » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:40 pm

ViewsAskew wrote:I love this place.

love it too!

Return to “Prescription Medications”