Opioid Survey - Please participate

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
Polar Bear

Re: Opioid Survey - Please participate

Post by Polar Bear »

ViewsAskew wrote:
badnights wrote:I did it. It was hard to stay on topic. My mental faculties are sub-par these days....

I wish I had no idea of what you speak...

One morning I woke up with my phone still in my hand. Looking at it I saw I had sent a text message and had fallen asleep still holding the phone. The message went on and on, each word was specific and correctly spelled but as a piece of communicaton it made absolutely no sense. The text response to me was "much more of this and I'll be looking for a good care home" .... which was of course tongue in cheek and meant to the funny.

However, it was alarming o me that I had written this and clearly felt at the time that it was sensible and fit to 'send'. Then upon awakening I had absolutely no recollection.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation