Methadone Side Effects Question

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
ViewsAskew

Re: Methadone Side Effects Question

Post by ViewsAskew »

leggo_my_legs wrote:By the way, on the subject of the heat...here in CA on another heat wave. This has been such a hot summer! So many days over 100, we barely get a break now and then. It's 102 today. So done with it.

Sounds miserable. Here in Chicago it is has been brutally humid - and relatively hot. The humidity is finally down into the 50s the past few days.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

With me, it has been 65 these last couple of days. And yes, this is summer time. We're just happy if it isn't raining :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Ann, ugh I hate humidity! We've had some of it here, which is a bit unusual. At night it's still muggy, when it usually cools off. :(

Betty, I want to go to Ireland someday! My dad just came back.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

leggo_my_legs wrote:Ann, ugh I hate humidity! We've had some of it here, which is a bit unusual. At night it's still muggy, when it usually cools off. :(

Betty, I want to go to Ireland someday! My dad just came back.

Not sure where you are, leggo, but since I am technically a CA resident (and will be a true one once this darn condo sells/closes), I have LA info on my news feed. Just saw a news article about high humidity in LA county and was appalled, lol. NOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Ann, I am in Sacramento County. It's not usually humid here, it's usually dry heat and we usually get an evening breeze but this summer has been strange and muggy.

I grew up in LA County. Not usually humid there either, especially if you're near the ocean. :)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

My mom grew up in Livermore - definitely dry and hot! I remember visiting my grandparents in the summer and being very glad when we would leave for the mountains :-).

Managing Your RLS