Everyone Welcome Mark, He's new to Admin.

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
becat

Everyone Welcome Mark, He's new to Admin.

Post by becat »

Hi everyone.

I wanted to be the first to say Hello and welcome to our new member of the Admin for the board........Mark!

I know that I can speak for everyone that is already doing this for the board here, that we are thankful for everyone of you that offer your time to help.

I am sure the men on the board will be glad to have a male voice helping guide this board. LOL :D

Thank you Mark for helping, giving of your time, and still being an active part of this family.

Hugs to all
Lynne

dogeyed

Post by dogeyed »

Yes, welcome to Mark, who has always stood out as a level-headed kindly sort of personage, just right for our aching legs and souls. GG

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Welcome Mark and Congratulations!
Beware the Penguin

ctravel12

Everyone welcome Mark, he's new to Admin

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Mark and welcome. Glad to have you here.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Fun Group, Thanks for the welcome and kind words. I know that many others have offered to help in a "formal" way via the moderator path. Though I am no expert in organizational hierarcy, and probably to the contrary, I suspect moderators are necessary (notice I did not say necessary evil). I know the mods who welcomed me here and helped me along are more than an organizational necessity...they are good family and friends. Before agreeing to try to help in this "organizational" sense--as many other did, I know that as I became familiar and comfortable with the forum(s) I tried to greet and make newcomers feel welcome as well as offer help as best I could--based on the good example of many others. With that in mind, besides providing some organizational and house cleaning assistance with which the mods are "blessed" with trying to accomplish, I know that welcoming and providing assistance/support is a priority for us all. So, for that, I am thanking you all in arrears as well as in advance. Thanks.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Neco

Post by Neco »

Congrats bro,

I've moderated forums before myself, and am still active on one, it's a pretty nice position to have if you like to help keep things going, and you should have no problems adjusting.

jen13

Post by jen13 »

Congrats, Mark! Nice to have a fellow Michiganian helping us along! :D

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Mark, welcome! You've been a great member--you'll be a great mod.

Jan :D
No one is alone who had friends.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Congratulations Mark. You'll be a great moderator!
Susan

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Welcome Mark, it takes a big heart to give as you are doing. It makes me feel rather humble that I always read posts, sometimes post, and take advantage of others' opinions without giving anything in return. Thank you.
Betty

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Way to go Mark.

Good Luck and thanks.

Randy

chefws

Post by chefws »

Congratulations, Mark! Thanks for you commitment to the board and to all the people that frequent them.

FidgetBoy

Post by FidgetBoy »

way to go Mark! 8)
Josh

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Hey Mark,

Welcome to the "admin" side of things. I'm sure you'll do a great job. You've already been a great contrbutor since joining our family. Thankyou for being amongst us.

Take care of you!
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey Mark, Thankyou you rule!!!! Lyndarae