Finally.........

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
waterloo2

Finally.........

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi all

Its me gill. Finally I'have been to doc yesterday have got something called "Gliclazide 80mg tabs I have to take 1 at night. Starting tonight. I hope I get some relief from this my legs are driving me potty and my Arthiritis etc., etc., and etc. Geez not one thing its 10 others at the moment. I have to go back to doc in a months time.

Another 5 weeks and im a pensioner.........lol don't take the mick out of me all............ :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

love gill

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Welcome back, Gill. So, this is an anti-diabetic drug - that should hopefully help the feet neuropathy.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi Ann

No its for rls ann.

gill

:wink:

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Welcome back Gill
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

The wanderer returns .......so where have you been miss gill....I've missed you ...had a search party looking for you.Consider your'e bum tanned!!!!!!! for making me worry like that.

Did you get the two emails I sent you?

anyway I'm glad your'e ok and your'e back....oh I'll send you a walking stick and ......you'll get your free bus pass......do you get one in England..i'v got one up here...but thats not for being a pensioner.

anyway hope the pills work for you

keep in touch

huggles
moonlight xx :P
sleep is not only a dream

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi Moonlight

0h lol I have a walking stick.............lol and a disability
buss pass cheeky.....lol

gill

:wink: