Relief from acupuncture ring!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

No Moonlight, I haven't yet got the acupuncture ring. It is only available in the larger Boots stores and I have to make a trip.

Pleae confirm to me, is it only on your left hand that you can wear the ring??

Thanks.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi Moonlight

Can you buy it anywher else?
The accupuntre ring that is?
Its soooooooooo cold here.

gill

:roll:

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

Hi Moonlight

Me again.
Where did you first here about the accupuntre ring.
Would my physio be able to get me one do you think?

gill :roll:

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Hi polar bear.....for females it's the left hand and for males it's the right hand...don't know why.

Hi Gill....nice to hear from you ......the ring is actually called a snoring ring and works by pressure on an acupuncture piont...which helps with sleep

I'd be so pleased if it works for you......don't think a physio could get it ....I got mine in boots the chemist...it's the only place I have seen it.

It is expensive but i was so desperate to sleep ..and it seems to be working .I still wake up in the middle of the night , but now its just to look at the time and i go back to sleep...occasionally i get wakened by rls , i get up ,play with my cat who is always pleased to see me , for an hour then go back to bed and sleep.

Gill I'd ask for acupuncture for rls on the nhs ...it may help you..it doesnt take it away but it alleviates it a lot , for me anyway.

And did you see i'd written about acupuncture helping tinitus....worth a try i'd say.

let me know how you get on...youv'e nothing to loose

huggles
moonlight xxxx

:P :P :P :P :P
sleep is not only a dream

Nicky

Post by Nicky »

How are you guys getting on with the acupuncture ring? Still working? Hope so.

moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Hi nicky

Yeah pleased to say the acupuncture ring seems to be still working ....still getting great sleeps....it makes such a difference..still getting rls at other times but can cope with that asI'm sleeping well.

Polar bear ...did you get a ring ?

huggles
moonlight :P xxx
sleep is not only a dream