Having another bad night.

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
rthom

Re: Having another bad night.

Post by rthom »

:thumbup: :clap:

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

DEB, that's excellent news.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Thanks rthom and Polar Bear. DEB

rthom

Post by rthom »

:shh: :lolno: :crazy: I just noticed, if you look at my reply it looks like I'm applauding you having a bad night. LOL lol

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

:D

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Well, I had difficulty last night and it started around 5 pm today. I was doing so well. The only thing that is different is that I spent yesterday sewing and part of today sewing. I have noticed a pattern. If I spend time in a sitting position too long, then I have a bad night. Exercise also does the same thing, and lastly if I am too active during the day. All of this makes me crazy because I have always been active and now it causes increased WED. Well, because of my bad hip now, I am not as active as I would like to be, but I will continue to have active days when I want to and just plan to have a difficult night and need more medication. I just take another methadone or tramadol, depending on the time of day/night, wait for it to take affect and ususally I can go back to bed or go back to do what ever I was doing. This evening I was reading.
WED is just crazy. DEB

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

I have been having another week of not so good nights. I'm having to increase my Methadone and Tramadol. I have about decided that this is the way it's going to be. A few good nights, with more bad nights. There is no way I could ever work now, since I sleep when ever I can. If I feel sleepy, I close my eyes. Lately, I probably sleep more during the day than I do at night, and I have to take meds in order to do so. Oh well, DEB