Saved by RLS

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
leggo_my_legs

Saved by RLS

Post by leggo_my_legs »

aka the perils of dinner when friend's behavior slants towards the narcicisstic...

Just as the title. I was having such a bored and horrible time with a dinner companion that my rls kicked in and I had to start pacing about, which ended up being my ticket outta there. I was pretty surprised that happened.

I was insanely bored. My friend would not respond to anything I said and kept turning the conversation back to herself and the topics were nothing I was interested in or could relate to but I ended doing the validating and attending to for her.

I was so bored that my mental unrest came out through my legs. I left feeling drained.

ViewsAskew

Re: Saved by RLS

Post by ViewsAskew »

I admit...I use this whenever needed...
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Ah..... A bonus to RLS.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

That's really funny. One of my first posts on this discussion board was "The lighter side of WED/RLS".
Being bored is a real trigger for my legs.