RLS...featured in the New York Times!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

RLS...featured in the New York Times!

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Re: RLS...featured in the New York Times!

Post by Polar Bear »

This is so good, great to get the word out there.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

Now I understand why the Foundation asked me to write the Times about a month ago :)
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

yawny

Post by yawny »

Great article...showed the mainstream how RLS is one of those quiet illnesses that can affect anyone. Although I do feel a bit energy shamed by the guy that remodeled his basement during the night. :D

2BassetMom

Post by 2BassetMom »

I like how it shows the different ways people deal with RLS. I spend time at the computer during the night or I watch Golden Girls & Fraser reruns on tv. My cat is my night time companion. My husband will check on me also.
the sleep deprivation does take its toll. I find that I am too tired to keep my house the way I used to. That leads to all kinds of guilt. Good video.