Foundation Webinar on Co-morbid conditions

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

Re: Foundation Webinar on Co-morbid conditions

Post by ViewsAskew »

Oozz wrote:Is there a way we can view this webinar? I wasn’t able to find a link to it on the foundation website.
Are you a member of the Foundation (separate from the Discussion Board)? All of these are in a members only section. That said, not sure this one is captured - they usually are, though.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Oozz

Post by Oozz »

ViewsAskew wrote:
Oozz wrote:Is there a way we can view this webinar? I wasn’t able to find a link to it on the foundation website.
Are you a member of the Foundation (separate from the Discussion Board)? All of these are in a members only section. That said, not sure this one is captured - they usually are, though.
I am, just requested access yesterday. Seems like the system hasn’t changed my privileges yet, might take 1-2 days.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

If you don't get access soon, give the office a call. They will be happy to help you out.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.