Webinar Sep 5: What's New in RLS Research

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
badnights

Webinar Sep 5: What's New in RLS Research

Post by badnights »

What's New in RLS Research?

Dr. Mauro Manconi will present this latest webinar in the RLS Foundation's webinar series on Thursday, September 5th
at 8 am PT | 9 am MT | 10 am CT | 11 am ET.

To register click here

In this webinar, Dr. Manconi will discuss the latest developments in RLS/WED research.

From the Foundation's website: Mauro Manconi, MD, PhD is director of the Sleep Center, Neurocenter of Southern Switzerland, a certified RLS Quality Care Center. He also teaches at the Master School of Medicine at Bern University, the Institute of Communication and Health at the Italian Swiss University of Lugano (USI), as well as at the Professional University School of Italian Switzerland (SUPSI). Manconi's research focuses on sleep disorders, specifically sleep-related movement disorders like RLS and PLMS, and he currently serves on the scientific board of the European Restless Legs Syndrome Study Group (RLSSG). At the RLS Foundation, Manconi is an active member of the Medical Bulletin Committee.

The webinar presenter will answer as many questions as time allows at the conclusion of the presentation. Only questions submitted with registration will be included.

To register click here

EDIT Aug 30: the original notice said 11 pm ET, I am pretty sure that should be 11 am ET so I changed it above.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.