Coronavirus Shutdown and RLS

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
TimG

Coronavirus Shutdown and RLS

Post by TimG »

My wife and I have been isolating at home since March, going out once a week for groceries. One thing this time of changes has resulted in is a more routine life. Bedtime the same. Wakeup the same. Daily routine the same. Exercise the same. Diet the same, etc. Interestly, this has had a lessening effect on RLS. I had moderate RLS symptoms tonight so took a 0.125 pramipexole to settle things down. The last time I had to take a pill was over a week ago as compared to 3 to 4 times weekly pre Covid. I'll see if this pattern continue and whether RLS symptoms become more frequent post Covid.

ViewsAskew

Re: Coronavirus Shutdown and RLS

Post by ViewsAskew »

Interesting.

I fight routine...but I have a sneaking suspicion that it does help in many things.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Less stress ?

badnights

Post by badnights »

I'm glad to hear that! Typical sleep advice always includes keeping regular bedtimes and awakening times. It's nice to hear form someone who can say "yup, that's true". Our bodies must be set up to be most effective on a regular schedule.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.