Daily Fatigue but not always the same

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
NatureGal0812

Daily Fatigue but not always the same

Post by NatureGal0812 »

Besides the pain I experience with RLS I would say the fatigue is much more debilitating. Every single day I experience some degree of fatigue. Some days it’s debilitating...some days it doesn’t hit till a few hours after getting up and some days it feels like mental fatigue. I take the same medication for sleep every night..no more even if I still have trouble sleeping.
I just last week started Lyrica and am still taking 1/2 milligram Klonopin so I can fall asleep.
Today I the fatigue started around 10am and became unbearable I had to lay down. I am not sleepy or drowsy...just terribly fatigued.
Does anyone else deal with different fatigue on a daily basis.
It’s extremely hard everyday because I never know how bad it will be and if I had made plans will have to cancel.

The other question I have is does anyone else deal with chronic muscle twitching in your calves. I don’t mean cramping or spasms...this is like little hiccups constantly on the calf. I actually had this problem before the RLS. They are not painful but very noticeable (had them since 2004). Doctors have no clue as they just started one day and never stopped.

I think I might need to find something else for sleep as maybe the Klonopin combined with the Lyrica is too much although I don’t feel sleepy either. I am so depressed about all this 😢.

Kim