Doctor near St Petersburg Florida?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
lhoff12085

Doctor near St Petersburg Florida?

Post by lhoff12085 »

A friend who is looking for a doctor near her home in St Petersburg. Does anyone know of one? Appreciate any help.

badnights

Re: Doctor near St Petersburg Florida?

Post by badnights »

I can't offhand recall anyone here mentioning a good WED/RLS doctor anywhere in Florida. The closest RLS Quality Care Center is the Emory Sleep Clinic Center in Atlanta. There is also the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. It might be worth it for your friend to call all the QCCs (https://www.rls.org/treatment/quality-care-centers) and ask if they would do telemedicine for a patient in Florida. If not, it would probably be worth whatever cost was involved to travel for an appointment. WED/RLS takes away so much of one's life. It is worth a lot to get it treated properly.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Re: Doctor near St Petersburg Florida?

Post by ViewsAskew »

I certainly wish we had more knowledge of doctors that were well-versed in treating this dratted disease.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.