venous and Lymphatic disorders and using a sequential circulator (pump)

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
RLSandra

venous and Lymphatic disorders and using a sequential circulator (pump)

Post by RLSandra »

Does anyone have venous insuffuciency and lymphedema and have to wear compression stockings everyday? And... have to use a pump at least once a day to help control the swelling of the lymphedema? If so,does it put so much pressure on your legs that it causes the RLS to begin it's torture? Do you have helpful hints to deal with this problem?I am wiling to try anything!!!

ViewsAskew

Re: venous and Lymphatic disorders and using a sequential circulator (pump)

Post by ViewsAskew »

RLSandra wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:51 am
Does anyone have venous insuffuciency and lymphedema and have to wear compression stockings everyday? And... have to use a pump at least once a day to help control the swelling of the lymphedema? If so,does it put so much pressure on your legs that it causes the RLS to begin it's torture? Do you have helpful hints to deal with this problem?I am wiling to try anything!!!
Oh, my. I can imagine how horrible this would be. I have no knowledge to help you - but you have my complete empathy!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.