RLS SURVEY UP AND WORKING AGAIN

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jumpyowl

RLS SURVEY UP AND WORKING AGAIN

Post by jumpyowl »

Hello everybody!

The survey is truly back in its orginal form and website, so it works!!! As of Labor Day! Please give it a try and let me know!

The address is:

www.thomasholly.net/websurvey.html

CAVEAT! There are various safe guards built into the web page to prevent abuse and thus make the data safer and more reliable.

At the start you will have several chances to read the long introduction background on the survey or to skip it and go directly to the survey.

Once you start the survey, you will not be able to proceed to the next page unless you answer all the questions required. If you are unable to proceed, scroll through the section again and see whether there is a red lettered warning reminding you to answer the omitted queries. (It can happen rarely that one cannot select any of the choices offered for one particular question and so cannot proceed. In that case, just pick any one of the choices and explain at the end [REMARK section] that that particular choice is invalid and why). Please keep it short 100 words or less.

You can always go back and check or correct your answers. However, once you press the submit button, the survey disappears and you will not be able to complete another one and submit it again. This is done so to prevent abuse.

Well, Colleen! please go ahead and take the test! I hope others will, too.

I will try to keep this one open until I get the follow-up survey ready. With the insight I gained on antidepressants and other types of "mood-controlling medications" recently it should be very interesting and possibly needed.

I very much appreciate your co-operation in this venture. The more participants the more valuable the data will be when collated and interpreted.
Jumpy Owl

jumpyowl

Survey

Post by jumpyowl »

bump! as people seem to be having a hard time finding this as my private mail proves. :cry:
Jumpy Owl

jumpyowl

Need more replies!

Post by jumpyowl »

Now, it is October! How time flies!

I got immersed in the mental part which can be a labyrinth. Still the second part to the on-line survey is not far off! My group treatment will be finished around the end of October.

Gloria is finally moved out and is sharing a home with her brother. Older brother, that is. Her younger brother is the homeowner (landlord), as it is his second home. He is renting near Chicago.

So far so good. Now that sciatica is raising its ugly head, I am studying lower back aches. Seemingly no relation to RLS.

I am getting "hits" on my e-mail from this web-site. But when I click on the link there is nothing there. Anyone can wise me up?

Greetings to good old friends and all! :)
Jumpy Owl

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hey Jumpy!

Just wanted to say "hi". So glad Gloria is better and out on her own. I'm sure she is, too!

You sound chipper! It's good to hear from you. Sorry about your sciatica. Hope you are not in too much pain!

Take care of yourself!

One of your old friends!
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi Jumpy,

I'll second everything Jan said. No ideas from me about the email stuff :( .

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

becat

Empty Nest

Post by becat »

Well, Jumpy I'm glad to hear that it was not just me. I tried to email a couple of times, only to have it come back. However, sorry to hear that there is a problem.
I'm hoping that you will be going to the National Meeting again. As always can't wait to see you.
Empty Nest? WOW, I hope your enjoying her success, but truely enjoying the time to yourself. I'm so happy that she is doing so well. Gloria must be so excited about her new life style. What a blessing.
My heart and my hugs to you. Indeed a friend of yours and will always count you as one.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I can't take the survey.

A message keeps telling me my "Cookies Are Disabled".

Now I've been called a lot of things and told off a time or two, but never been told my cookies were disabled. I'm gonna have to remember that one.

Wish I wasn't so computer illiterate so I could figure out what to do next. Anybody know?

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

You may have a setting in Windows Explorer or whatever browser you use. This setting is probably set not to allow you to accept cookies from some sites. You can change this setting just for the few minutes you take the survey. If you are using Windows Explorer, this is what I know about changing the setting. But I am not a computer guru, I just know enough to get by. Maybe if one of our gurus shows up, she will help you better.

Go to Tools, Intenet Options (from the menu at the top of your browser's window). Note where your setting currently is. Then change your setting to low. This will let you accept cookies temporarily. Take the survey and then change your setting to where it was originally.

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.