Not sure where to start

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
trevb

Post by trevb »

seems like rls is a bit hit and miss with passing it on.

bradyferguson

Post by bradyferguson »

Hey Becat.... ya the girls are doing great. My new doc has just percribed me Clonazepam at .5 mg with the mirapex and it is working much better than just the mirapex. But I still get up a zillion times in the evening but not too sure how much of that is habbit or the RLS.

Did you notice the number of leg movments in my sleep study 457 average per hour. That has got to be some kind of RLS record LOL.

Hey at least it would be some sort of claim to fame. I will periodically check in on messenger and see if you are online... would love to talk.

or just PM me your phone number again.

Later

Brady

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hey Brady, It's Jan

Just wanted to say a quick hi. Glad the family's doing fine. I'm sure those little girls are little dolls! How's your JRT?

I've been on Clonzepam and Mirapex for a long time and, with periodic adjustments to the dosage, it's worked fine for me. Hope you have the same good results!

During my last sleep study, I had a huge amount of leg movements per hour, too. And that was on meds. Geeze Louise! We probably run a marathon at night. LOL My neuro adjusted some meds, etc. and I'm sleeping now. Whoo hoo!

Been keeping up with you when you post. Good to hear from you.

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

bradyferguson

Post by bradyferguson »

Alwasy good to hear from u Jan.... and good to hear that you have turned a corner from this summer. ill send you a picture jan of the kids as I am always jumping at the oportunity to gloat over them.
Not too sure of your email address but i will find it somewhere.

take care and always good to hear from the old bunch.

Later

Brady

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Jan, I am also glad to hear that it is better. Not jus with the doc, but with the drugs, too. I do hope the pain resolves soon, too.

Brady, glad to hear from you and that all seems to be at least somewhat better. Hope it continues to improve.

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Brady, would love to see some pics of your family! I will PM my email addy to you.

Ann, thanks for the good thoughts! I'll see you in about a month! I'm looking so forward to the meeting..............

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Condemned

Post by Guest »

And I for one, enjoy having you all here for me as well!

I think some one does not like me. B) xx(

No zzzzz's

Feeling Good!

Post by No zzzzz's »

Well it has been awhile since my plea for help and I think that I have things worked out. I tried some Temazepam and it worked wonders, but my doctor wanted me to try Requip (ropineral) first before he would put me on Temazepam long term. I am on .5mg of Requip each night and it is working wonderfully. I am finally on a good sleep schedule and I even wake up early feeling great. I just hope this stuff is safe on the bod and I do not end up with some longterm damage. But hey, I'm finally sleeping!

Thank you all who cared to respond.

becat

Your welcome

Post by becat »

Hey No ZZZZZ's
I'm glad to hear that the meds are helping. That is always good news.
And your welcome, as you see you started a very active thread. Gotta love that, you never know what you say may spark around here.
Hugs and Howls and I hope things continue to go well.

trevb

Post by trevb »

curtis...... hear hear, glad things are settling for you!

No zzzzz's

Post by No zzzzz's »

Is anyone using requip experiencing really bad heartburn? The last two nights have been murder! I thought it was what I ate, but it seems to hit me around 3:30-4am. Also, I feel somewhat hung over this morning.

No trev I was not hitting the bottle...Yet!

No zzzzz's

Post by No zzzzz's »

By the way, thanks becat!

trevb

Post by trevb »

No zzzzz's wrote:No trev I was not hitting the bottle...Yet!

LOL- wouldnt have even crossed my mind!!?

No zzzzz's

Post by No zzzzz's »

Trev,

Nice tunes! I'm groovin' to Deep Blue this morning while the kids get ready for school. Did you create that? If so, we need to talk.

trevb

Post by trevb »

yes , those are all my own songs.. thanks for your compliments, I appreciate it! :)