no sleep

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
lyndarae

no sleep

Post by lyndarae »

i am just getting ready to try ambien i have insomnia and rls and would love to get a noghts sleep even a couple hours without waking up if any one is on ambien and could share i would be so grateful

becat

hi there

Post by becat »

Hi Lyndarae,
It's what I get to take when I travel so I don't roam in other's houses at night.
I like it, just make sure to use it when you can really try to sleep 6-8 hours.
If you have problems with major groggy the next day, they have a new one with a half life of Ambien.
I hope you get some rest.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

hey becattx well its 1136pm not the least bit tired even tho i never sleep i havent tried the ambeian yet my doc is in tomarrow so hope i can get some i read about your hubby going into the doc with you cool i think i will ask my sis to go in with me sounds like it might help i get to the point that i cant stand myself today was bad... the pain just keeps getting worse and worse instead of being 50 i feel old old old and scared too this site has been a god send i hope to learn all i can and try to deal with this nightmare thanks for being there lyndarae from idaho][/i]

becat

go figure i'm awake too

Post by becat »

You poor thing,
I just got tired of feeling like the doc. had an attitude. I didn't feel good and didn't want to start a fight with the one guy that was suppose to help.
taking hubby gave the doc. a better understanding about the things I wouldn't say.
i'm so sorry your hurting. If I were there, we could just talk all night. You stand firm with the doc.,,,,,,,,,,,pain issues must be dealt with. Sleep issues not an option, deal with them.........i finally cried and told mine."I want quality of life here!'
Please let me know how it goes.
((((((hug and prayers)))))) to ya .

Post by Guest »

hey girlfriend another sleepless night and I am still alive I was going to call my Doc and ask her to give me a persciption for neurontin but jumpyowl (spell) said I should try Mirapex which is what I am taking for about a month now It has helped the jerks but not the daily tingling and pain I think I have my doc where I want her right now so I dont want to call till I know for sure the best thing to ask for I was also going to ask for ambeian for sleep any advice from ya all would be grate I wont call her till I have a better idea what to ask for her I wrote a blurb about myself I hope I did ok I havent had the courage to tell my story in AA yet maybe doing this will help me share there as well anyway I am going to be checking the site all day and hope I have a better idea what to ask for I hope she doesnt tell me to jump off cause at this point I just might lndarae

Sole

Post by Sole »

I call Ambien "The Evil Drug" because my experiences with it have been really bad. I took it for only a couple of nights, as did my husband. We both had horrible nightmares, couldn't wake up the next day and had hallucinations. It was a very short lived drug in our house. A friend of mine, the only other person I know personally who's been on Ambien had horrible experiences too. He would wake up and find groceries in his fridge he didn't remember buying. Found out, he'd been waking up at night and going to the store. One morning, he awoke to find his couch cushions missing. He found them burned to a crisp in the fireplace. He didn't remember doing that either. So yeah, I'm not a big fan. I do hear good stories from people online so it does help some people. Just thought I'd give you my experiences....from the dark side. :wink:
Sole

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

well I must say now I dont know what I want to ask for she probably wooont call anyway do you take meds for sleep and if so what?????? I want my mommy bobobowhowho.. I am having a bad day I hurt so bad Im crying cant get out of myself I guess I will put on some music and jam out how about blondie good boys oh yeah ride on gota go move it :