Some days you row, others you float...

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
abrobinson

Post by abrobinson »

hi there hazel. i'm new to this board but i feel your pain. i lost a cousin in dec to a motorcycle wreck, actually a drunk driver hit him and killed him and his girlfriend. as my thoughts go back to that tragic time i will remember to keep your family in my prayers, i'm so sorry for you. hugsssssss

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

So sorry to have not been here much lately. I have been doing good to crawl my way through the day, manage to come to work though I have had to use leave here and there ... and often times I wonder if I am even a productive person any more, though I know I accomplish things, I worry in the fog and have to double check triple check...

Not certain why this time of the year is more difficult. I do know emotional distress can increase RLS problems... yet as I look back this time of the year has increasingly caused more physical distress than Nov-March...

A month ago changed isp providers at home, yet have yet to install the program... talk about not having the cognitive ability to do much, I would be the poster child.

Sitting here soaking up the good energy, taking solace in the fact I am not alone...

*************Positive Energy***************

(((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))

Love Hazel
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Just thinking of you, dear. When you get a chance and feel up to it, let us know how you are.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

bradyferguson

Post by bradyferguson »

i could only lurk in the weeds for so long.

Been a while since i a written a post on this board. Hello to all. Hazel i also took great comfort from knowing that there were others who felt my pain. Pain to some can be crippeling and just the feeling of being alone in our pain can amplify its effects. You also seem to have great acceptance of your condition and know that with illness comes sacrifice.

I too believe that we are one step ahead of the ballgame in fighting RLS if we accept the condition and its limitations (if any) it may have in our lives.

i struggled with the machoisyms that went along with succomming to an illness. But now see that it ego can also be a source of pain in itself. Acceptance is the first step in fighting RLS.

Thanks for inspiring me to write a post once again hazel.

Later

Brady Ferguson