SEEING NEW NEURO?--TIPS THAT MAY HELP

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

MY JANNIE!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY

Gurl....you had me worried sick but thank God he answers prayers!!!!!

Oh honey, you've no idea how happy I am for you that you're going to be able to walk again!!!! Yanno, with out falling from this thing and dang! had to have that many eh?

I know you like to do it up big girl but good gravy!!!!!

happy penguin flips for you !!!!

w00t
Beware the Penguin

ctravel12

seeing new neuro?--tips that may help

Post by ctravel12 »

Jan, thank you for the update. Will keep you in my prayers on the 12th of Sept. You sound like you have an excellent dr and that is wonderful. If you need us, you know you can just holler and we will be there for you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

abrobinson

Post by abrobinson »

well, i guess the news is not as bad as it could be, eh? i'm sorry you have to go thru this, but maybe once the surgery is done it will be so much better. the soft disc prayers worked, huh??? yay!!!!!

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Oh, you guys! Yes, it certainly could have been much worse--- As I said, I'm very, very, very lucky and blessed that nothing has happened to me--far worse than my numb and weakened legs, etc.

Yes, the "soft disc" prayers helped---I KNOW they did. Actually, it's amazing (Dr's words) that none of the disc are calcified!

I appreciate your support so much!!!! Thank you!

Love
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

This is indeed wonderful news - well, given the context! It sounds like he's really a great doctor. I know I'll be thinking of you during your surgery - if clicking our heels can make a soft disk, then we should be able to keep you safe during surgery.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Yes, the soft disk news is good. However, the 6 herniated disks is not so good and we're all a little bit worried about that. But, as I said, I'm grateful for any good news at this end.

Thanks, Ann.

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Just curious - what causes herniated disks? Do they know?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.