sleep thief, LIFE THIEF!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
kittykat

Requip

Post by kittykat »

Hi Alisha,
Sorry I didn't read your post sooner. I have been taking Requip for a week now and so far it's working. Requip is a drug that was just recently approved by the FDA for RLS. It's a parkinson's drug. If you go to the top of this page and point to I HAVE RESSTLESS LEGS and then click on BREAKING NEWS it will tell you about Requip. Hope this helps.
Kitty

guest lyndarae

Post by guest lyndarae »

ANN Ladies, JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES Oh ya I'm stressing alright!!!! My legs are going wild I have a chapter in sociology to read tonight. And they tried putting me in a 2and one half hour english class oh those kids hered some english alright>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAD ENGLISH I couldnt do it. I had to leave the room I could just get home I was so dissapointed in myself, Becat I cried all the way home, now you know how that helps the wicked rls. My friend Jamie is in new to rls.....need help....guest. She is a newbie here and in program her plate is overflowing and as her sponser I am not much use right now. I'm just trying to kill the alligator closest to the boat right now. Yesterday was my bday and I did here from one daughter, nothing from the youngest.......................It hurts but it's not my problem. I just need to chill and get some reading done. Oh ya and by the way I think I might be buying a motercycle.............Ya you hered me right a gramma riding a motercycle life is good ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Lyndarae hi kitty

becat

Happy Birthday

Post by becat »

Happy Belated Birthday,
Sorry that took so long. Yes, I know about those kiddos. They step on your feet when their little and on your heart as they get older. That's why God makes us love them to begin with.
What are you thinking letting them put you in a class that long. Show them the research, take the ALogrithm with you......LOL give me a smile....a little one at least. Yes, I heared some of those great English skills myself lately.....and we have spell check on computers, go figure?

I'm so sorry about the tears. you know I've given my share of those up lately as well. I think there are just days when you get full.....maybe a bit like water retention. Ok, crying is ok. It feels good to let it out in a positive way, yes, crying can be positive. I get all blotchy, runny nose, my eyes swell.......it's a pretty site. BUT I know that it's just another way to say I'm alive and fighting. You know it often takes something bad or uncomfortable to bring real change. Your still changing, that's growth baby.
Lyndarae, now you read this and heared me good! :)
This life is a beautiful thing and it's what we've been given. Your being so brave and taking it one step at a time. Your making this work honey, no one is doing it for you. It's all you.
Ok, so you only made it part of the class. Try talking to the professor, let him know what the deal is. Would it be so bad to walk around the back of the class? You can do this. You've wanted this and now your making it happen. One step. That's all one step. Go ahead and cry, then tell your legs you love sociology. With all you've been through, tell me you can't master this and be whatever you want. You had an off night, this will not define you. It's just a moment......((((((((hugs))))))
Are the meds not working? I thought you got them changed......
I'm sending you a hawk....be at peace and know that your doing the best you can. Who could ask for more?
Hugs darlin'

lyndarae guest

Post by lyndarae guest »

I WILL be watching for that hawk and will see you both. I went from full time to part time....................there is no rush,I'm having too much fun I will make it all the way and then some. The meds are fine just not as good when my *** is fallining off hehehehehe. You keep me going and proud of myself sister and you know what orlando hasent happened yet!!!! And I'm not in charge and GOD has a plan for me so dont count me out just yet. I'm one stubbern women who gets what she wants and I want to put my arms around all my girls(you know who you are) and have a good crying section, you know the kind where your not sure if you are laughing or crying or what the **** is going on!!!!!! I have connections in florida and I think its about time I use them, they have been offered many times. After all GOD did not give me a credit card to leave it in a cubbard. And who needs a room I could just pull an all nighter with the rest of the nightwalkers HELLO!!!!!! I will just keep praying and the right thing will happen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

jan3213

DON'T YOU GIVE UP!

Post by jan3213 »

It's Jan

Lyn, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to a great friend! I'm so sorry your girls let you down! Cry, honey. Becat is right. It is GOOD to cry sometimes. And, I think we've all been under the same "crying" spell lately. I just got over mine! I wish we could come put our arms around you. Feel this ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))), too!

Now, as for school. Believe me, honey, I KNOW (because of my husband), how hard it is to go back when all you see for the most part is a room full of younger people and it's been a long time since you've been in a classroom! LOOK HOW FAR YOU'VE COME! I am so pround of you, and I WILL BE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, BUT Lyn, you can do this! I KNOW IT!

Remember that day when we "met"? God had something special planned for you. You are not through learning, evolving, LIVING, and you are DOING IT. Do you know how many times I've said "I wish I had a degree", but I've never had the nerve or the ambition to go back to school. YOU DO AND YOU ARE!

So, you came up against something hard. What have you been doing all of your life, Lyn? You are a FIGHTER! Becat gave you some good advice. She says things better than I do, but you know what I say comes from me heart, as well.

I don't have a Hawk to send you (Becat does write word pictures, doesn't she?). But, I have my heart and you own a piece of it. You got that a long time ago. So, hang in there. Know I'm on your side--WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE--you know who we are!

Hugs, GREAT BIG HUGS to a wonderful friend!

Jannie
No one is alone who had friends.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Not very coherent these daze... and have flowed some rivers lately with tears... it helps to release... ((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))) to each of you. You keep looking for that Hawk and I'll send a turkey vulture... they ain't pretty but they do stand for the power to heal ones self!

And heck I never thought till I read about getting the motorcycle. You go for it! My Family would think me daft, but honestly the feel and vibration might be just the right thing for me! Lord knows at the rate I am piling up dr bills I could have a decent downpayment. Yep Granny on her Harley in the drive way...side car for Rosie the dog...

sending positive enegy to you all. Even though I am way to loopy today to figure out names, you are all close to my heart. Hazel

guest lyndarae

Post by guest lyndarae »

Ok well I got the motercycle and am having a hard time staying off of it. I roe to class today and I am now known as the harley momma. HA!!!! Anything to take my mind off this d** disease. Still working on hiting Orlando hate to miss it. Was hoping to see my daughter and new grandaughter well I was there but she has not responed to me yet!!!! Like that is something new. I am on the pity pot tonight!!!!! One size fits all. College is going well but it is hard.

becat

((((((Hugs to Lyn))))))

Post by becat »

Awwww, Lyn I'm sorry you haven't heard form her yet. I can't make that feeling go away, so I send you ((hugs)))). the biggest hugs.
I told you to be careful. I hope you got the chaps MotoMoM! LOL
Enjoy it while you can, I'm wishing fall to happen. SO RIDE GIRL, just be careful........ :)
Yes, we hope your in Orlando. I saw today that the airlines want to raise prices again. Uuuufffffaaaaa! Maybe we could do a pay for view National meeting in the middle of the year. No flights involved. LOL
College. I've been typing all day trying to get the Quality of Life package done. My fingers are numb.LOL You have to feel good about having a computer. I thought about that today, if I'd had to type this on the old typewriters,........whiteout would have been the stock I would have needed to buy. LOL My children do not understand writing out a term paper in longhand....LOL CURSIVE OMGOSH! :shock:
Hugs to you biker momma. Be well and know that your never far away from us.
DO your homework!

lyndarae guest

Post by lyndarae guest »

HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME NEWCOMERS!!!!!! Just wanted you all to know I am still alive and kicking(no pun intended). Still no word from my daughter so looks like I wont be in Orlando. I just cant even think of being that close to my family and not being able to see them.............. I had a real rough time a couple of weeks ago midterms about kicked my butt....................well did!!! The nurse at my docs wanted me to go to the ER thinking I had a bleeding stomach......................I think I know what stress is but It sure scared me. And my legs went wild. I ended up with a B+.................... So as it looks right now I have two A's and a B. This is got to be one of the hardest things I have ever done. I now have two and one half years clean and sober. Can you believe it??????? I rode my motercycle in a toys for tots ralley last weekend,I am a real motercycle babe now and loving it. The weather has been awesome. My meds are still working really well but when stress hits I fall to my knees. I can't believe all the people I am meeting with RLS, finally we are out!!!! I miss you girls and am so busy these days I dont have time to do much of anything but put one foot in front of the other. I know you are all going to have such a good time in Orlando and I want to go so bad. Well it hasent happened yet has it? And you all know how crazy I am, so anything can happen right????? Love hugs and GODS BLESSINGS to all of you.~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Hi

Post by becat »

Good Morning Lyndarae,
Ok, was your stomach bleeding? I know a little about stomach problems and they are just awful. I hope it came all just stress and no bleeding.
I'm sorry your legs went nuts, I don't know, but can imagen that finals could do that. Gold star for your grades. That is great. Your a braver woman than I my dear. Good for you.
Toys for Tots is a fun and great charity. I bet you made a wonderful biker babe! LOL I use to love rididng dirt bikes. I'm a big scar-dy cat now.
The weather has gotten nice and chilly here and it's so nice. You likely see a good winter so enjoy riding while you can.
There is still time, things could happen, so we won't fret about Orlando yet. We'll howl for you too, if needed, but not yet. I couldn't blame you about being so close not not seeing your girls. That newest one must be just beautiful now.
Hugs to ya honey. Keep up the fabulous work in school.

lyndarae guest

Post by lyndarae guest »

NO hon it was just stress and upset tummy, I am in computer class right now so got to go love ya all bye bye

LYNDARAE GUEST

Post by LYNDARAE GUEST »

HEY ALL!!!!!! Looks like I am going to florida after all YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!! The only problem is that I will be missing you all by about a week. My daughter has invited me for thanksgiving. I get to meet my new grandaughter and see my daughter after 4 long years!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait. YOu guys know how long I have waited for this. It is going to be great and the weather is 40 degrees warmer.............my legs are killing me tonight. Dont think this Idaho weather agrees with my rls. But hey what does?????? I want to wish all of you that are going,a wicked good reunion and lots of progress GO GET EM'''' LADIES I wish I could be there too but my daughter comes first. School is going great and just thought I would let you know I got a part in the Vagina Monologues.... ok jan get off the floor and becat stop laughing sara close your mouth heheheheheh yup a star is about to be born. I got a big part too,all by myself about 3 pages to memorize......... My first line is...........This is how I came to love my vagina LOL HOPE MY LEGS WILL hold me up after that. Sobrity is great and life is sweet if I could only have a day or two without pain I would be a happy women,well happier............. GOD SPEED to you all and know my heart is there with you all, your oldtimer nightwalker~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Lyndarae

I am so HAPPY for you!!!! That is such wonderful news!!!!

Have a wonderful time and please tell us everything when you get back!!!

Love
Penguin
Beware the Penguin

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Lyn~~~~I'll miss you but I KNOW how much this means to you. Have a wonderful time, kiss the babies for me and let us know how it went, okay?

Love and Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

becat

I'm not laughing

Post by becat »

:D :? :D I'm not Laughing.....ok I giggled really well with no snorts involved. The Star is born and there will be no practice during Thanksgiving Thank You! I can just see them standing at the bathroom door, saying "did you here that?" LOL Knowck them off their Socks! You'll do fine and I bet you''ll enjoy it all the while. Yahoo, a celebrity! "I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Deville..." ...........nevermind. LOL
About the trip. I'm so glad you get to see your family and that pretty new granddaughter......We've take seconds in line any day for that Honey. All of your hard work and love is shining through. I'm so very happy for you Lyndarae. Awesome.
Nope I won't miss hugging you, cause your doing exactly what you've needed and wanted for a long time. That is the best hug ever. We can always hug next year and fill a thousand hugs in between.......family rocks!
I'm so proud of your hard work and your endless effort. May only the sun and moon shine on you with care and safety. Be well on your trip and enjoy it.
Biggest hugs and a yahoo for you.