sleep thief, LIFE THIEF!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Ahhhhh Dear Lyndarae, I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing such good news!

Hope you had a good time camping and the skies were beautiful here hopefully for you too. Will and I enjoy going out to the remote pastures at dusk and looking at the stars. Monday evening we did just that.

Storms were surronding us and stars were overhead. At one point the moon shined between stormy clouds in the West, thought of Becat and I offered a prayer for all of you.

So glad that you find yourself in a comfortable niche! I know you will do well. Wishing you good fortune in your career move and praying that you receive some good news regarding the Medicare.

Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

AHHHHHH HAZEY Soooooooooooooo good to hear from you!!I have been so busy I am sick........... BUT !!!!!!!! Gotta getter done. Went to the fairgrounds last night and saw the fireworks it was awesome, but boy did my legs start hurting. Sitting on a blanket on the ground wont work for too long for this gal. I have three painting jobs all this week........... Don't know how I will do it but no need worrying it about it. I have also been called for jury duty of course you are to call the night before and then they tell you it's been settled and to call again in two days. I think I need to get a docs excuse for this one. Don't think I could sit there anyway.

It's hot here in Idaho and I am loving it. Riding my motercycle is great in the early evenings to clear my head. Thanks for the well wishes and GOD BLESS you hon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

Hi Girls,
Lyndarae I swear I knew you were riding that bike all this time. :D Just please be careful with out girl, ok?
Sounds awesome, the new digs. Good for you. And a Contractor? You need business cards. LOL
You know your missed around here and I am so glad to hear everything is ok.
Did you read that book yet? I need to again, my spirit needs it.
Thank you Hazel, I'll take your good thoughts and prayers any day.
Love to you both and always our moon.
Lynne

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

**************Positive Energy to all ****************** Hey dishing this stuff out seems to be helping! At least me! Hope that you are feeling better Lyndarae and have those jobs under way. Do you think riding the motorcycle helps the RLS - ya know if it does we ladies might just have to give this some consideration! Of course with my short stubby legs I'd have to get a mini cycle...

Hope you got a pass on the jury duty.

Here's more *****************Positive Energy**************** I know someone can use it.

For your Spirit Becat - “I will be happy forever. Nothing will hinder me. I walk with beauty before me. I walk with beauty behind me. I walk with beauty above me. I walk with beauty around me. My words will be beautiful.”

Rowing madly, howling at the moon, Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

FatesPilot

Post by FatesPilot »

lyndarae wrote: Riding my motercycle is great in the early evenings to clear my head.

whoo hoo! another motorcycle lady!

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Jus got home from lava hot springs went up for a hot soak got to bang in some sheetrock today it was great fun..................imagined it was rls and I was knocking the crap out of it. Finally got my garage cleared out and got my work bench set up, now I can start back at some art work and crafts..................... So how is everyone doing?????????????? Jan, where are you? I feel so behind on everyone. I hate moving but it was worth it my new apartment is awesome. Dang I am sooooooooooo tired tonight I can't keep my eyes open. Guess I will hit the sack..............and thats what I do...............Hello to everyone I hope to catch up with everyone in chat soon I sure could use one> GOD BLESS Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Well hello to everyone.................. I am still alive and kicking!!!!! As hard as ever. It's been so long since I posted. I am starting a small business class at I.S.U. in a few days it is going to teach me all aboiut starting my own painting business. I am working two jobs right now (painting) and moved into the one I just refurbished. I did some emdr theropy and it has changed my life so much. I realized I was not breathing properly and this was causing alot of problems for me, anxity,stress, pain...................... but things are much better now. I am still on the same cocktail for over a year now at the same doasage so I am very grateful for that. I went to see my old sponser in California a couple weeks ago and made it through the flight pretty good. I have had a touch of the flu and have been feeling blue the last couple of days but that will pass. I have missed you all very much. And I think the way things are going for me this year I might be able to make it to texas.................. so Im praying that will happen can't wait to meet you all and see the ones who saved my life(you know who you are. It's late so I guess I am going to go to bed and see if sleep comes. I hope this finds you all in good spirits I have missed all of you GOD BLESSn ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

So glad to hear from your!
I'm hoping you love the class and the business goes like gangbusters.
We miss ya girl.
All my love, hugs, and the brightest moon for you.
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hey Lyn

So good to hear from you. Gosh, things are really happening for you and sounds ike you are loving it!

Don't know if you've noticed or not, but I'm having back surgery Sept. 12--thought I'd let you know.

Keep us posted on the class and your business---when you have time, girlfriend.

Wishing you many nights of peaceful rest (and a great big HUG)
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey Ladies, So good to hear from you too. I have been wicked busy trying to get things going. But I swear GOD has been good to me. It looks like I will be managing the apartment complex I moved into. Collecting the rent, fixing what I can and calling the right people to come and fix what I can't. My rent would be 300.00 a month and they will pay me 10.00 an hour for all time and work I put in. This is going to allow me to pay off doc bills and pay for my meds every month as when I start my business I will be getting insurance. I feel so blessed. Jan I am going to call you today while I have free minutes. I am going to the conference this year, I have missed it for two years now and I will not miss this one. If anyone is looking or needs a roomate please let me know I am going to be checking out airfare prices today............................. So plan on meeting this crazy ladie and you all are getting pedicures, I wont be able to bring some of my implements with me but I have ways hehehehehehe I havent checked out the details but I am doing that next. GOD BLESS you all my love and prayers comming your ways as always ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

It's my turn to cry............................The weather has changed and my legs hurt so bad today. I can't get the heat hot enough I can't sit on the heating pad long enough. And it's raining and 47 and I have to go put a screen up on a rain gutter at one of the apartments like an hour ago!!!!! I had a sponsee move in last week and I busted my butt for her and 3 days later she went out again. I just talked to her mom and she is still alive!!!!!! I got fired from my painting job cause the guy I was working with I was going out with I soon realized he was a jerk and he let me go. I was planning on that money it was going to be over 1000.00 dollars, gone!!!! There is an AA dinner/dance Saturday and once again I am going alone........... Today is not a good day for me, I know I can start it over and I will. I guess I just needed to vent and I would like to know where did the summer go???? And why do I have to suffer every stinkin day with this dam disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just feeling sorry for myself I know but I tell you what sometimes I get so lonely I could die. I know what a good women I am but I am just meeting one jerk after another. And I am tired of it. I am truthful from the begining and it just doesnt matter, oh well I guess GOD is in charge of that too. I remember always telling my X (just leave me alone) I hope I never say those words again because that is exactly what I got...... And it is not a happy place to be. All my friends think I am doing great cause I always try and be positive,but the truth being told my heart is heavy and my spirit down. I have to go finish another apartment too and all I want to do is get back into bed and pull the covers over my head and sleep(like thats going to happen) I guess I will go smudge pull some cards and listen to some music that usually helps me get going. Or maybe I just need to paint something bright and colorful, I know I need to get out of self thats for sure. But my legs are hurting so bad I can't think of nothing else.............whats a girl to do??? Well thanks for reading and I didnt mean to bring anyone else down I just know that you all understand and love me when I can't love myself thanks and GOD BLESS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

becat

Post by becat »

Awww Our Sweet Lyndarae,
If it helps I'm right with you.
And Jan you'll read this, and no it's not because I was with you. So stop it now! :!: :!: :!:
My body is tired and sore. The weather can't make up it's mind, and your right my legs think they own me, but they do today. I think it is just the opposite for me though huh, I'm praying for summer to be over. Knowing my body will feel better just because of the colder temps....Like it might happen this yr. in Dallas.
I'm am sorry about the money, I know you were working so hard and your worth every penny. But better to be rid of a jerk, money you can make, jerks you sometimes can't shake off fast enough. New eyes, my love, use new eyes after today.
You start to read that book I sent, find that inner source we both know is there. It is there.
Down days happen for us all, and no matter how many times we row with the rest, there are days that holding the oar is no option. So float my dear, just float.
It would be hard for anyone unlike ourselves to truly understand what it means to have a body part control your actions, thoughts, and emotions. They always assume your talking about your heart and it's thought of in a spiritual way, not physical. Ours is a mental and physical world everyday, well for the major part of this board that are regulars around here. We are past just living a life that feeling is something the heart spiritually does.
So what are our choices? I think for me I have choices most of the time. However, there are days that my body makes the choices, with little to no regard, for what I have planned. It's a crying shame some days, I mean that. Some days I do just that. I cry and I talk to God, trying to answer what is not to be answered while on this earth.
At some point, we are able to move on again, you know this. You KNOW THIS!
So today, is one that will not into the history books as even close to awesome, maybe closer to the "do over" page. But this too shall pass and we have tomorrow to wake up to.......another chance to bring the sun, the warmth, and a breath of hope.
I send you my love and my hope and my happy heart that your part of one of my largest, brightest families.
Be well. Be calm. Be what you need for right now to endure my sweet Friend.
Lynne

tazzer

Post by tazzer »

lynda i am so sorry you feel so miserable. the weather is changing here too and my legs are driving me crazy. honey i cain't (that was spelled for texas accent effect!) help you with men! they are un-understandable and who knows why they do what they do. my apologies to the gentlemen on this board, but you know how you can be!!!! :D :twisted: i just happened to have lucked out on my hubby, now don't get me wrong he can still be a giant pain in the u-know-what, but i know he loves me. i really hope and pray that you find someone that will love you and take care of you, like all women should be loved. whats the old saying about a lot of frogs before you find a prince, maybe you haven't went through enough frogs yet. And believe me it's ok to whine. I think we have the right, we are in constant pain, no one knows what causes it and nobody can fix it, and the temporary fix cost too dang much and most drs don't know diddly about it, so i'll say it again, i think we all have the right to whine! i really hope you get out of your funk, i will be thinking about you.

dee
I feel like a science project!!!

“The syndrome is so common that it should be known to every physician.”
Dr Karl Ekbom, 1945

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Thanks Ladies, Well I went out to fix that rain gutter and while I was up on the ladder Mr. Crow came by and pointed out to me how lucky I was to be able to climb that ladder. How right he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some days are just better than others. Dee, your right about the frogs, and you are all so blessed with those hubbys that are good men. I would rather be alone than be with someone that was a jerk so I am blessed too, some times it just takes a crow to remind me and a few good supportive friends. Maybe I too will be blessed twice in a life time and have my prince come along. Who knows he may even be a king and I would be the queen then, now my mind is going, if I were the queen of the land I would wave my wand over all of you and take away rls and give it to the frogs they like jumping around all the time any way.

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Lyn

Right now, honey, all I can do is offer my love to you, which you already have!

I've misplaced your phone #, please PM me, okay?

Much, much love
Jan

P.S. Becat (Lynne), I did read your response and I'm not going to say "I'm sorry" cause I already owe you the farm. LOL Everybody, that's joke between us.
No one is alone who had friends.